Friday, December 31, 2010

Make a Move

It's the last day of 2010 and we've had a great year at Cabrini Connections. My favorite moments include the Year-End Dinner, our college visit to Northwestern University, and our recognition by the City of Chicago as the top mentoring program. Thank you all for reading my stories. I wrote 117 blog posts this year and I always get comments from friends and family members who say they've read them. I consider you a part of Cabrini Connections' extended family and I appreciate you keeping us in your thoughts.

If you would like to make a year-end financial contribution to the organization, you can do so on my fundraising page here: http://www.razoo.com/story/One-Month-s-Rent-For-Youth-Tutoring-Center-In-Chicago. I'm raising money to help cover one month's rent at our tutoring center in 2011. It takes $5300 a month just to keep the doors open, but what goes on inside those doors is priceless. If you haven't seen my walkthrough video before, I've included it below.

Happy New Year to you and yours. See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment