Monday, April 12, 2010

On To The Next One



Last week, Cabrini Madness came to a close in dramatic fashion as Guaranteed Victory beat Team Impeccable by a score of $6402 to $6120. Overall, the tournament raised $23,109.89 and my team, The Green Team, raised $1865 (third place). I want to thank each and every person who donated to and/or spread the word about our cause. You have made a difference for Cabrini Connections, Tutor/Mentor Connection and I truly appreciate it. Thank you!

Now, with the adrenaline of Cabrini Madness behind us, we shift focus to our annual Art Festival. This year's festival (free and open to the public) will be held at the Palette & Chisel art gallery (1012 N Dearborn) on Friday, April 16th, from 6-10pm. Original works created by members of our Art Club will be on display and up for auction. Bidding closes at 9pm and the artwork will remain on display through April 27th.

My birthday is on Tuesday, April 20th, but I'm encouraging all my friends to come celebrate with me on Friday at the Art Festival. I would love to see you there! Come meet students, volunteers, and staff, enjoy complimentary food and drinks, and check out some awesome artwork! What better way to spend a Friday night?

RSVP on Facebook here. Make a donation to support the club here. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment